Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's been a few days but she is hanging in there

A1071562 is playing more showing signs of being a healthy kitty definitely on the road to recovery. She started out not eating so much now she is eating much better and let's me know when I haven't put her meds in her food which I pre mix for her. Her personality is starting to show and she is active during the wee morning hours as they all are. Tomorrow is her follow up to she she is doing. I can finally she her beautiful very light white blue eyes that drew me to her I try to take pictures every day even if I don't  get them here I have them to show her progress. Now if my lazy self would plug in the video cameras batteries I would have her antics too. She does sleep alot still be she is a kitten and she was very sick. I think back now to when Rhae asked if I could just pull her.... so she would be safe....boy if there was one thing I did that was ever the  right thing to do it was doing that. Thank you Rhae for asking or I may not have done it.......what a blessing this has been....pictures will be up soon as I change computers

No comments:

Post a Comment