Saturday, February 19, 2011

Off topic here a bit but still dealing with felines....

Last evening I noticed a post on a web site needing to get two very sick kitties from a ways from me to the valley. Okay sure no problem I had the time so I set off. Only as luck would have it there was some kind of accident and a back up for a couple of miles nothing was moving. So I took matters into my own hands so I could the babies (fur of course) to the valley. Made it around the accident and off to a clear freeway in front of me. A lot lost once I was near my destination, finally found it and the kitties and I went, only this time I just guessed at getting back, 605 105 110 OMG so I just left it to fate and it worked out I was in the valley in less than 35 minutes meeting the two people who were frantically looking for a transport last.

I was glad I read the posts when I did but I don't believe in coincidences. Went places in my own city I never knew how to go. Hey last week it was the Orange animal "care" center to rescue a feline A1071562 who surely would have been murdered that sunday with her illness progressing, being siamese, they are very particular and aggressive to those they do not like and I am sure the shelter people were getting what the deserved from this little fur baby.

So as the week ends and the weekend half over 3 lives saved so far, team work and networking paid off for the three voiceless ones. Wishing them and everyone peace, happiness and think about doing a random act of kindness outside of your box and/or comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment