Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This is the journey of A1071562 spayed Lynx pt. 6 months? after leaving shelter


There was a picture along with another feline much bigger and older.  A1071562 Lynx pt. siamese. Brought in 02/02/11 spayed and about 6 months old. "I am not available for visits but if you would like to get know me better visit the office". I thought about getting her but my feline with cancer looked as if it was back so I declined, it looked like someone else was interested. When that didn't happen, I was asked from a rescue friend if I could pull her so she would be safe, her last day was 2/13/11 and two rescues would help me out with her . Off I went to pick up this beautiful baby.
 No problems I gave them her number he processed the papers and I was suppose to sign some kind of form about her condition? So finally in a box carrier comes this woman struggling with the feline I am about to take. She refuses to remove her from the box because there is no way she will go back in or into mine, which is for medium dog.

So off I go after being passed while the women walked rapidly away. It was about a 10 minute walk to my car where the whole time this feline was making her escape clawing hissing, oh my dear god what have I gotten myself into? No way did this feel like sound like this small baby kitten in the picture. I didn't know what was in the carrier as I wasn't showed the feline. I placed her finally in the back seat of the car (mistake?) then we left the lot and were on the freeway and she has not stopped trying to get out. Well 5 minutes or less into the freeway ride back home 47 minutes she opens the lid and I can now see her head and she has or will be escaping. Great I am going to die at the claws of a vicious out of control feline, but she is upset any more there is nothing, great she is going to sneak up and jump over the back of my seat.

Here she came A1071562 from behind me saying "hi" she kept repeating this, then proceeded to be the 2nd most loving friendly feline I had ever encountered. Surprised I wasn't pulled over for drunk driving or the fact my throat wasn't ripped out by what I imagined was in that carrier. So instead of being ripped to shreds I was loved to death for the entire ride. She rode very well in the car couldn't have asked for a better one, I mean that I had never met her or she me until the moment she emerged from the box.

Now this has me wondering what the hell were they doing to her that she hated them that much yet wasn't that way with me when she emerged from the box she was all over loving me? It couldn't be they were giving her meds which sometimes makes felines not to happy even with their owners. I have have given her meds everyday since she arrived although the only one she is aware of are the ones that go directly into her eyes. Then what was the form I was suppose to or did sign? not bringing her back? Still I have no idea nor will any of us know what happened to her she doesn't speak well she talks some words her actions speak volumes inside the car along with the whispering that went on behind the glass when she was brought up from the back as if it contained a man eating feline. She is very ill this I know I have not seen her eyes open for very long she in no way looks like her picture that the shelter displayed of course it was probably taken 2 seconds after her arrival. I will post both for you to see for yourself what going to the animal whatever nice words they want to use after that happens to these animals in 3 days or more. The illness, the death, the inexperienced to the experience who just don't care. I think if you do care your in a club of 1 or 2 easier to conform to the masses even if they are wrong?

Next post will be the vets office visit and what happened what I found out....

No comments:

Post a Comment