Thursday, February 17, 2011

Not happy with her progress

A1071562 is still running a fever off and on her eyes aren't making alot of progress after a week. I took her to somewhere close because I thought it best I am going to take her to a different vet (one that use for the other felines) drive is longer is all. But with what I see I think necessary. Her appetite has picked up and she is doing well in that area. Has been playing a little bit the last 2 days but not for long and I think that's because she can't see very well.

But aside from the condition she was in from the shelter doings she is a well adjusted and loving little fur baby. I just need to kick this stuff in her eyes out and rid he of her ever. she has taken all the other meds no problems. I need to get to the bottom of this and get her better a  little bit faster then is happening. I might be wrong because I never dealt with this before, but she is getting more and more into things and wanting to play investigating, if it weren't for her eyes I think would be more into things

No comments:

Post a Comment