Thursday, February 17, 2011

Today I started to play a little.....

Today is the seventh day that A1071562 and I have been habituating together. When she arrived here she had a bad case of URI, slowly it is getting better the worst part of it and still remains that was are her eyes the third lid is still very present and the lights that are kept on are those little indoor led lights. During the day natural light.
She has gone from one of the smaller cans of wellness to a little dry food. Then last friday we bought up one size to 5.5 where she can ate at least the whole thing through the course of a day. "Please only" she reminds me chicken  flavor and it has to be fresh every time with her meds added.
Today she has felt like playing a little her and there and with that comes exploring and trying to find a place to hide for eye meds there are none. But she pretty much has homesteaded in my lap when on the computer and all over my chest at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment