Saturday, March 12, 2011

CJ Monkey is what I now call A1071562

I recently had a good friend pass away at was sometime during the early evening, she was found the next day on the floor with her dog who hadn't left her side. A dog she swore see was going to wait to get until she moved. A dog she got to enjoy for over a year. So in honor of my friend whose initials CJ and because the cat thinks she is a monkey most of the time, the rest of the time just a bad soccer player...
She still has the occasional sneeze which I was worried about but where I live it's so dusty, so the dog, her and I sneeze together. Her being saved as led to many opportunities for me and for those out there. CJ was a blessing for me, born a year to the day after my beloved goofey passed away. Came into my life right around the time I learned of goofeys illness and he didn't have much time.
So looking at this one kitten I was asked to pull so it would be safe has led to so many other positive things happening and that will continue to happen. One can see how a random act of kindness can turn into multitudes of kindness. Through helping, through meeting new people new contacts all with the same kind of heart and love for the little voiceless ones out there we call pets. It is not the feline that is the pet it is the owner, and I would swear  goofey and her had some kind of conversation before she came into this world and the ball was set into motion for me to pull her that day because for those first 48 hours she did many things as goofey had.
So all is well that continues to be acts of kindness......

No comments:

Post a Comment